Freitag, 13. Februar 2015

Mascara Favourites

Hey everyone ❤

My post today is about my favourite mascara picks. After years of trying out and finding new products, I have finally found my all time favourites. Maybe some of you know which brand I talk about but if not, it is Maybelline! So I thought I would write a short review about 2 of my favourite ones.

The first mascara that I love is the Volum' Express The Rocket Mascara:



You can buy this mascara in every drugstore for approximately 11€. My mascara always lasts for 4 months because I put on many coats ;) The brush of this mascara is amazing because it divides my lashes and gives them a lot of volume. The colour is really pigmented and very black. This is seriously the only mascara that holds the curl after using my eyelash curler. 

But I always use two different mascaras because I love the effect it gives. The second one that I love is the Volum' Express The Colossal Smokey Eyes Mascara. This mascara only costs 9€ and does an amazing job. 




 

The mascara brush is really big which I really love because you get a really good amount of product on your brush and lashes. The both mascaras in combination are amazing for a perfect eye look. Your lashes will look long, voluminous and thick but also very pigmented and black.


Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen